It's been a while since my last release, but I've finally released version 2.0.24. This version is compiled with Java6, so it should work on a wider range of PC / devices that haven't been updated to Java7.
There are no major feature changes - just minor ones and a few bug fixes.
- Applied patch provided by Thomas Leberbauer to add recurring expense. Made recurring expense to reset expense date when template is copied to new page.
- Added no_browser_open system parameter which suppresses browser opening during startup for user who wants to start up dsBudget on boot
- Fixed a minor HTML issues and added version tag to force browser to reload various css/js sources
- Updated DivRep lib, and jquery/jquery-ui. Modified a way to highlight negative balance months.
- Added scheduled remaining column under balance view.
- Page with negative balance will now show up in red color