Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2.0.24 Released


Hi All!

It's been a while since my last release, but I've finally released version 2.0.24. This version is compiled with Java6, so it should work on a wider range of PC / devices that haven't been updated to Java7.

There are no major feature changes - just minor ones and a few bug fixes.

Release Notes
  • Applied patch provided by Thomas Leberbauer to add recurring expense. Made recurring expense to reset expense date when template is copied to new page.
  • Added no_browser_open system parameter which suppresses browser opening during startup for user who wants to start up dsBudget on boot
  • Fixed a minor HTML issues and added version tag to force browser to reload various css/js sources
  • Updated DivRep lib, and jquery/jquery-ui. Modified a way to highlight negative balance months.
  • Added scheduled remaining column under balance view.
  • Page with negative balance will now show up in red color


2 comments:

  1. That's very handy since I'm prevented from upgrading Java on my work machine, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any upgrades planned soon? I know you offer the Export feature to Excel etc. but is there any chance for an Import feature. I would love to able to import my banking details (ie via the Excel, Quicken, etc options) to dsBudget instead.

    ReplyDelete