For Windows Vista / 7 UAC issue workaround..
- Added directive to reset file permission of the sample budget document to be "Normal" during the installation.
- Added dialog message to be shown when somethings goes wrong with saving document.
- Added RequestExecutionLevel directive on nsis installer after discovering that Vista/7 UAC breaks the application if it's not installed with admin priviledges. (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html)
- Made the subheader to be configurable.
- Fixed the java command line issue for linux, and made the default browser to be firefox (and configurable) Added message box to show if the budget document can't be found